Thursday, July 14, 2011

For Mi Papito


Living your busy life
Driving a truck
Passing by different type of cars
Listening to radio
Waving hello to truck drivers
Keeping eyes on the road
Busy thoughts on your mind
Driving city to city, then state to state
Nothing can stop you
Till you see the colors up in the sky
Changes when the sun goes down
To the ocean
Thinking how amazing the sun
Transform the sky something
So beautiful, so unforgettable
Because you see
You are my sun,
I am your sky
You have impacted my life
Into something so colorful
That I would impossibly forget
When you look at the sky like this
Because I am thinking of you
And you are always in my prayer
For you come home safe
I can’t imagine my life
Without the best man
whose is my father.

I love you Papito,

Father’s Day 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment