Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just Remember...


Some of you look in the mirror and say
“Life sucks!”

Some of you sit alone and say
“Why is this happening to me?”

Some of you watch people and say
“Wish I have their happiness”

Some of you feel hopeless and say
“Who cares if I do this even I don’t?”

Some of you need a flashlight and say
“See, you have forgotten me!”

Some of you think and say
“I don’t matter anymore!”

Right?

Well, indeed….

Life can be hard.

However you are depended on life based on
What choices you choose. 

No one is perfect knowing what’s for the best
But life is an experience, learn from it, and make a better choice
So you can say
“I love living my life!”

Sometimes life leaves you no choice, just don’t give up.
Find a solution so you can say
“I made it!  I can do it again!”  

Now and then you see life differently
Bless these grey hair grow on you daily
Understand these wrinkles give you a story
Be thankful when you wake up a new day

Just remember….

You are bigger than life.

No comments:

Post a Comment